Credit Controller Role - Halifax
£20,000 to £23,000
Within this exceptional role, you will feel the want for progression and the satisfaction of working for a globally known company! With the chance to be put onto some amazing training programme with people with Credit Controller experience just like you, this job is great for anyone who wants to feel valued and transparent progression.
But wait. There is more…
* 23+ holiday days
* Having normal day working hours for those who do not want late finish
* Having the chance to progress onto further levels
* Gain qualifications for being an exceptional you
* Enjoy the job you're in and feel important in your role
On a day to day as a Credit Controller there are certain relationships that need to be built with staff, so if you are a sociable person, this is great! While reporting to your great Credit Control Senior, you will have a knowledge for the MS Excel systems and the credit control process although have the support while doing so much more…
* Chasing high value & high volume outstanding invoices via telephone, email and letter
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices
* Handling of complex client queries and escalating accordingly
* Communicate debtor issues with key account holders
* Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt
* Account reconciliations
* Production of manual statements
* Site visits to key clients to build and maintain key relationships
Having a stable job while makes you happy is a priority to us, if you feel that this is for you please apply and get in touch with me via my email Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0113 308 8071, even just for queries or a chat about any other roles.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.