Credit Controller in Cleckheaton
This position as a Credit Controller is immediately available in the Cleckheaton area due to the company's growth in the market. This is a great opportunity for someone who has had experience as a credit controller or similar roles within the accounts receivable field and a drive for success.
What's we have to offer
* Chance to work for a developing company
* Generous holiday days paid
* Great work place satisfaction
* Pension scheme acceptance
* Credibility in your role
The role will be great if you're a driver and also if travelling is acceptable for you. While building and developing your relationships with colleagues and clients, you'll be responsible for engaging in credit control team meetings and proactively monitoring accounts while under management.
What you will do as Credit Controller
* Proactively arrange prompt collection of aged debt
* Increase cash flow and reduce debtor days
* Work to KPI's and query resolutions
* Full day to day management of own ledger
* Arrange repayment plans, document and monitor accordingly to ensure payments are repaid as agreed
* Have attention to detail and work at a high quality
* Are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
* Be a team player
* Have good level in written and verbal communication skills
If you're someone who works well under pressure and loves to take on a challenge then please apply and get touch about any queries or information regarding this role then give me a call on 0113 308 8071 or email via Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.