Credit Control Team Manager - ££Compettive Salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester City Centre - 6 Months FTC
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a experienced Credit Control Team Manager to join a leading service provider at their European Headquarters in Manchester.
The Team Manager will ensure that company credit collection policies and procedures are adhered to and will continuously develop these to ensure best practice solutions for our business.
Reporting into the Operations Manager - Credit Control, the Team Manager will be responsible for approximately 8 credit controllers, conducting team meetings, 121's, supporting the team and reporting. This role requires someone who is energetic and keen to learn to develop new skills in order for the team to be fully supported and to drive it forward as the company expands. Additionally candidates will be expected to collaborate and communicate with various levels of internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria
- Demonstrable supervisor / management experience within a credit control environment
- Experience of dealing with Debt Collections Agencies would be preferable
- Analytical and highly organised
- Highly computer literate- MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills are key, as is a positive and flexible approach to your work.
- Results/target driven with the ability to define, measure and audit KPIs
- Strategic thinking with the ability to approach relevant parties with new ideas
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy is imperative
- Ability to effectively report to senior management
- Previous knowledge of SAP (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing organisation who offer a rewarding salary and the opportunity to develop and progress your career.
For furthered information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age