Credit Control - Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
An innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse Global organisation is seeking a number of Credit Control Specialists to join their Manchester based Shared Service Centre.
Reporting into the Credit Manager you will work as part of a busy Credit Collections team to proactively contact clients and internal contacts for prompt collection and resolution of aged receivables. This will include portfolio analysis, ensuring all cash receipts & transfers comply with rules and are properly accounted for, working under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment, and proactively working to reduce aged debts & improving metrics.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment along with successfully managing multiple tasks & priorities.
Key requirements include:
- Experience in a busy Credit Control environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Successfully manage multiple tasks & priorities
- Strong time management & demonstrate experience in meeting deadlines & targets
- Proactive / self-starter with positive can do attitude
- Attention to detail & deliver high quality work
- Change orientation approach to role
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills cultivating long term relationships at all levels of own & customer's organisation
- International experience would be ideal as you would supporting overseas entities
- Excellent verbal & written communication
This award winning organisation is truly ambitious in what they do, and if you're looking to work for a business who offer fantastic career opportunities please contact me on 0161 835 8619 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.