Credit Control Supervisor
Up to £26k
A superb opportunity for a Credit Control Supervisor to join this market leading business in Chesterfield. Currently seeking an experienced Credit Control Team Leader/ Supervisor to manage this busy & rapidly growing Credit Control team, striving to improve team performance, you will play an instrumental part in driving this businesses growth.
* Manage a team of Credit Controllers within the Finance department
* Make operational improvements
* Coaching and mentoring existing Credit Control Team
* Up skill staff and manage all recruiting into the Credit Control and Credit Analyst team
* Streamline documentation and processes
* Prepare monthly KPI reports to Senior Management within the business
* Hold and take part in monthly meetings with the commercial teams in head office & Senior Finance
* Communicate with senior management within the business on credit topics
* Must have strong Credit Control experience
* Results driven and ability to work in a demanding environment
* Proven experience streamlining processes within an accounts receivable function
* Excellent organisational and analytic skills
* Free parking on site
* Progression and development
* 35 hour week
* Various benefits in this package, available on request
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Control Team Leader who is results driven and keen to progress.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.