Credit Control Manager
Wakefield / WF area
Your time matters and being a part of a great team in the job you work in is critical to us! There are many benefits to working the Credit Control Manager role at this company and this is why:
* Working for a company you can be proud to work for
* 23+ holiday days paid
* Having credibility in your role
* Parking available and accessible transport systems in surrounding area
* Security and job satisfaction
* Working with a great team with a drive for success
* Being a service champion
You'll be responsible for engaging and leading credit control team meetings and proactively monitoring accounts, while having the opportunity to manage a great team and have full job satisfaction in your role.
What you will do as Credit Control Manager
* Manage the team to manage relevant internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Display and instil a service culture and customer service orientation in the teams.
* Proactively identify inefficiencies, perform route cause analysis and implement improvements. This includes working with international finance teams and stakeholders as well as the relevant Hallmark local businesses.
* Manage credit risk within the O2C process whilst maximising sales and collecting debtor balances for all customers.
* Have attention to detail and work at a high quality
* Are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
* Be a team player
* Have good level in written and verbal communication skills
For this Credit Control Manager role you will be able to manage a team and work in an environment with people who thrive for success then please apply and get touch about any queries or information regarding this role then give me a call on 0113 308 8071 or email via Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.