Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Progression & Training
16 days ago
Credit Control Assistant / Trainee Credit Controller
£20k - £22k
Permanent, Immediate start
About the Business
A superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Credit Control Assistant to join this national construction business, based in the heart of Huddersfield with free parking and brand new offices. This is a newly created role, where you will be joining an energetic and driven team of Credit Controllers to support the business & develop you along the way.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assisting the Credit Control team & supervisors on a daily basis.
· Adhere to all credit control processes and record all information accurately and efficiently
· Ensure all clients account details are uploaded accurately and completely up to date.
· Build relationships internally with central teams and managers face to face and over the phone.
· Maintain professional and provide a high level of service at all times to clients.
· Assist with providing regular reports for the team.
· Ad hoc administration tasks within the department.
· Have a desire to work within Credit Control & learn & develop
· Driven with a can do attitude
· Very well organised with experience working within a finance based administrative role
· Confident communicator with the ability to be professional and speak with management and external clients
· Excellent organisational skills & ability to work well under pressure
· Annual Bonus
· Training & development
· Annual social events complimentary of the business
· Generous holiday package
· Regular incentives & team socials