Full time / permanent
As a member of the Credit Control function you will be representing one of the longest standing family fun businesses in St Helens. The role is suitable for someone who is confident in speaking with customers over the phone and has a background in recovering overdue payments and debt collection.
You will be responsible for:
* Chase overdue debts over the phone and email
* Liaise with key customers to resolve queries
* Assign daily invoices, credit notes and receipts to the accounting system
* Administration of debtor accounts
Skills, experience and requirements:
* Professional working experience in debt collection
* Proven ability to create excellent relationships
* To be efficient and adaptable to be able to handle variable workloads quickly and effectively
* Easy going, low maintenance and friendly team
* Company holidays plus pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW and send an up to date copy of your CV in Word Format.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age