Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Does working for a large international legal firm with a variety of benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Health & wellbeing incentives, flexible holiday purchase scheme and private medical insurance sound good?
If so a brand new job opportunity for a credit control administrator has just became available. They're on the lookout for someone who has worked in a similar position/industry and will have the basic knowledge of the following job role.
Credit Control Administrator
£18'000 - £20'000 per annum
Permanent, Full time
Sheffield city centre
* Provide administrative support to the Credit Control team daily.
* Update internal systems therefore CC can chase multiple invoices.
* Respond to internal and external emails
* Distribute various reports to relevant internal departments.
* Check and respond to emails from group inboxes.
* Action Unallocated and Suspense accounts by assigning them to the credit controller in a timely manner
* Send out bank statements to the team daily.
* Ideally a background performing administrative duties within the Accounts/Credit field.
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Previous reporting experience
If you're interested in this fantastic job opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.