Legal Credit Control - Salary up to £23,000 + Benefits - Permanent - Manchester
Search are currently supporting a growing Professional Services client who have a national footprint with the recruitment of a experienced Legal Credit Controller.
The Legal Credit Controller will be based in their Manchester operation and provide credit control support to an insurance group. You will work as part of the wider credit control team and provide support where necessary.
The successful candidate will meet the following requiremnts:
* Credit Control experience, preferably within a law firm.
* Ability to communicate at a senior level
* Ability to manage & prioritise an extensive caseload, while also meeting other ad hoc objectives
* Ability to recognise potential risks to the Firm that should be escalated
* A working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets is required
* A working knowledge of 3E, Elite Collections (or similar) would be preferable
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.