Credit Control -£20,000 -£24,000 + Benefits - Permanent - Cheshire
An innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Credit Control to join their Global Shared Service Centre.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge & understanding of the Credit Control function in a fast paced Business to Business environment.
Key skills required for the role:
- Proven experience within a high volume credit control environment essential
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Keep calm under pressure
- Self driven, motivated and assertive
- Confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with various key senior managers of the business, with the ability to explain financial matters clearly
- Intermediate Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage)
Key duties include:
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email
- Manage Key Account Clients, dealing with Debit note queries
- Maintain accurate records for all chasing activity
- Regular meetings with superiors to ensure all relevant debts are managed
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Allocate payments accordingly to accounts
- Send out client statements
- Carry out credit checks
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.