£24- £26k + Bonus
Leeds City Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join this superb Legal business in Leeds City Centre. Striving to deliver excellence, you will be an ambitious Credit Controller with a proven successful background within Credit Control.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for your own ledger of clients, building strong professional relationships
* Liaising with customers regarding outstanding & overdue debts, with the aim of reducing and collecting these funds.
* Attending team meetings and positively contributing to process improvements
* Daily posting of incoming receipts to the bank
* Opening new accounts, running credit checks & applying customer credit limits
* Professionally and effectively resolving all queries
* Raising credit notes and monthly analysis
* Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense
* Maintain accurate records of activity within your customer base.
* Manage and drive on ledger to best ability
* Motivation and determination to succeed.
* Professional Services background
* Able to work in a busy office & fast-paced environment.
* Positive and driven
* Confident communicator
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
* Flexible working
* Impressive holiday package
* Progression & Development
* Employee benefit package
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Credit Controller to really make an impact with a business they can build a superb career with. Please apply today to be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.