Salary £21- 23k + Great pension & Access to wide range of staff discounts
A major manufacturing outlet in Huddersfield have appointed me to lead the process in regards to appointing a Credit control professional within a newly created role due to natural growth. You will be joining a well established credit control department of 15 that has become an instrumental backbone to the day to day needs of the business.
On offer is a highly competitive salary in today's climate along with fantastic training and development along with the opportunity to progress into senior positions within the finance function of the business.
* Chasing high value & high volume outstanding invoices via telephone, email and letter
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices
* Handling of complex client queries and escalating accordingly
* Communicate debtor issues with key account holders
* Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt
* Account reconciliations
* Production of manual statements
* Site visits to key clients to build and maintain key relationships
The opportunity presented is genuinely one that offers competitive take home pay as well as a clear trajectory to senior positions. The Successful candidate should possess a strong level of experience in credit control and be able to demonstrate that through previous experiences. You will be dealing with a wide range of clients in regards to value of invoice and should be able to deliver the same level of efficiency across the board.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.