An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a global £multi-billion turnover business based in Bradford. Originally established in the US, they're now a global brand and a market-leader in their field. We are looking for somebody with experience in Credit Control to join this brilliant team.
Purpose of Role:
The day to day collection of cash to achieve the teams KPI's on debtor days and cash targets while being compliant to all company procedures and legislative requirements.
Salary: up to 23K
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Maintain timely collections of cash from customers.
* Ensure blocked orders are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
* Ensure all work is correctly documented for weekly management reviews.
* Prepare accounts for pre legal action.
* Provide cover as and when required for other team members
* Support sales in speedy resolution of customer's disputes.
* Assist FSS in the allocation of cash and BACS receipts.
What you will get in return:
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays
* Generous pension scheme
* Life insurance option
* Discounted Childcare vouchers
* Discounted private healthcare
* Discounts with 1,000+ retailers
* Free Parking
* Annual Bonus
* Keen interest in accountancy and the desire to learn
* 2 years + experience in Credit Control.
* SAP knowledge
* Ability to multi task
* Motivation and determination to succeed.
* Able to work in a busy office environment.
* Numerically confident.
* Clear and confident communicator, both verbally & written.
* Professional approach to clients.
* A flexible/adaptable approach to work.
* Highly organised.
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.