Our client is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their large Finance team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global-leading professional services firm, who will give you the ability to progress, grow and develop your skills so you are able to achieve your goals. If you are an experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a new challenge, this is a brilliant position for you!
Salary: up to 26K
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 9 - 5 (Monday - Friday)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaising with customer regarding outstanding & overdue debts, with the aim of reducing and collecting these funds.
* Daily posting of incoming receipts to the bank
* Opening new accounts, running credit checks & applying customer credit limits
* Investigating & resolving customer queries
* Raising credit notes and monthly analysis
* Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense
* Maintain accurate records of activity within your customer base.
* Responsible for the daily billing automation.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Motivation and determination to succeed.
* Professional Services background
* Able to work in a busy office & fast-paced environment.
* Numerically confident.
* Clear and confident communicator, both verbally & written.
* Professional approach to clients.
* A flexible/adaptable approach to work.
* Highly organised.
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.