Salary to £23,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Search Consultancy are supporting a commercial outsourcing services client with the recruitment of an experienced Credit Controller in South Manchester.
This innovative and dynamic company need an experienced Credit Controller who will be responsible for a portfolio of a number of key accounts, looking after all day to day cash collection/allocations as well as ledger maintenance.
Key responsibilities include -
* Reconciliation and posting of daily cash receipts.
* Reconciliation of client self-bill portals.
* Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
* Achievement of monthly collection targets and KPI's
* Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
* You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
* Liaising with third parties.
* Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
* As well as credit control you will have responsibility to work closely with the payroll and billing teams
In addition as a Credit Controller you will be able to demonstrate excellent relationship management and commercial awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a credit professional to progress their career in a commercial and fast moving environment.
If the role is of interest please do apply via the portal for a further discussion and consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.