I am currently working with a very well known business in the City Centre of Glasgow who are recruiting for an immediately available Credit Controller!
The role is initially for a period of 1 month with the possibility for it to be extended to a running temporary post!
Main Duties of the Role:
* Take on ownership in satisfactory time frame, this includes; failed payments, recoveries, returned cheques, miscellaneous cash, manage internal queries
* Manage internal queries via telephone and email
* Working with internal and external partners to resolve issue issues
* Follow credit control process
* Maintain a system to track failed payments, returned cheques, and claims
* Work at a fast pace on all tasks but ensure accuracy
* Build external relationships to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible, which in turn helps the credit control process
* Strong background in Credit Control
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good IT knowledge overall
The role is in the City Centre of Glasgow and you could start as early as Monday with this temporary contract paying £10 per hour!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age