I have just taken on a new and exciting opportunity for an immediately available and experienced Credit Controller in the Bearsden Area to join a highly reputable organisation on a running temporary contract!
Main Duties of the Role:
* Take on ownership in satisfactory time frame, this includes; failed payments, recoveries, returned cheques, miscellaneous cash, manage internal queries
* Manage internal queries via telephone and email
* Working with internal and external partners to resolve issue issues
* Follow credit control process
* Maintain a system to track failed payments, returned cheques, and claims
* Work at a fast pace on all tasks but ensure accuracy
* Build external relationships to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible, which in turn helps the credit control process
* Strong background in Credit Control
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good IT knowledge overall
Start as early as Monday with this temporary running contract paying between £10 and £12 per hour depending on your level of experience!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.