Purchase Ledger Clerk
A brilliant opportunity for a Purchase Ledger to join a rapidly growing business in Leeds.
Hours: 8:30 - 17:00
* 26 holidays
* Free parking
* 3 % pension
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Invoice processing, including coding and matching supplier invoices to purchase and delivery where necessary, and check for authorisation.
* Posting invoices to the ledgers.
* Dealing directly with suppliers to obtain relevant information and resolve any queries.
* Investigate and resolve client queries.
* Credit card reconciliation, including nominal analysis, VAT extraction and the production of the month end journal.
* Processing intercompany purchase ledger invoices to Sage, matching invoices to goods booked in, and dealing with any subsequent queries.
* Zero value and expense issue analysis.
* Responsible for the daily invoice automation.
* Other ad hoc duties including incoming/outgoing post and switch board (on a rota basis).
* Keen interest in accountancy and the desire to learn
* Ability to multi task
* Motivation and determination to succeed.
* Able to work in a busy office environment.
* Numerically confident.
* Clear and confident communicator, both verbally & written.
* Professional approach to clients.
* A flexible/adaptable approach to work.
* Highly organised.
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.