Our credit control team has a requirement for a new credit controller with a primary function of collecting debts through a best in class customer service. As an independent energy provider our strength is in the quality of our service reflected in the knowledge and enthusiasm of our staff.
The candidate will be joining a very motivated and dedicated team which thrive on driving debt down. Along with our customer services team the credit control team are our voice to our consumers so professionalism at all times is a must.
* Responsible for own ledger ensuring all customers adhere to their payment terms
* Develop relationships with customers and solving any queries concerning their accounts
* Recovering outstanding debt by means of repetitive chasing
* Identify and monitoring customers who pose a financial risk to the customer
* Send overdue customers for disconnection whilst working within strict credit control processes
* Identifying ways in which the current processes and procedures can be improved
* Ad-hoc reporting
* Admin Duties
Desired Personal Attributes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good arithmetic skills
* Computer literate with moderate Excel and strong Outlook skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good at working as part of a team and individually
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
This role is paying up to £21,000 in a social environment, so if this interests you then please get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.