We are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a global leading business in Bradford.
We are looking for people who are charismatic, forward-thinking, passionate and energetic. As well as having the opportunity to continuously develop your skills, you'll get involved with knowledge, transfer projects and gain experience of working with finance professionals all over the globe which is not your average opportunity…
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free parking
* Pension Scheme
* Effectively service key stakeholders in the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of the full Order to Cash process in accordance with defined individual and team SLAs/KPIs
* Contribute to ensuring processes are efficient and compliant and have full knowledge of the process controls.
* Follow internal and external regulations and procedures including identifying potential bad debts and the provisioning of bad debts
* Ensure compliance to Group accounting standards.
* Identify and work as part of a team to implement process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
* Liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities as required for the countries served in SSC.
* Maintain and review process workflows, ensure documentation is up to date and in line with current processes.
* Build relevant internal and external stakeholder relationships.
* Display a service culture and customer service orientation both at an individual and team level.
* Proactively identify inefficiencies, actively work with the team and team leader to perform route cause analysis and implement improvements. This includes working with international finance teams and relevant stakeholders as well as the relevant Hallmark business.
* Identify credit risk within the O2C process whilst maximising sales and collecting debtor balances for all customers.
* Service Champion - contributing customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape.
* Relationship building & business partnering with all customers.
Person Spec & Preferred Experience:
* In-depth experience obtained in Credit Management, preferably within the retail or FMCG sectors. .
* In-depth experience in the full O2C process (preferably as part of a SSC environment)
* Educated to relevant degree level or equivalent qualification or by experience (AICM - Affiliate in the Institute of Credit Management) Accreditation or equivalent, preferred but not essential
* Language skills are essential (Dutch preferred, alternatively German or French)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.