Credit Controller - Night Working - Immediate Start - Bradford -Contracted till the end of 2020!!
The main purpose of the role is being responsible for delivering work in set with KPI's for the effective service of the O2C (order to cash) activities. You will be reporting to the O2C Team Leader within Shared Services.
Job Title: Credit Controller - Night working
Salary: Up To £23k
Working Hours: Summer: 12 Midnight - 8am
Winter: 10pm - 6am.
* Contribute to ensure processes are efficient and compliant and have full knowledge of the controls
* Follow internal and external regulations and procedures including identifying potential bad debts and the provisioning of bad debts
* Proactively identify inefficiencies, actively working with the team and team leader to perform route cause analysis and implement improvements
* Relationship Building & Business partnering with all customers
* Maintain and review workload, work processes and ensure documentation is up to date and in line with current policies
* Retail Credit Controller experience is ideal but not essential
* Target Driven
* Able to manage own workload
* Self manageable and can also work within a team
* Language skills required: Dutch, French & German but not essential
* Able to work Night Shifts
* Great Customer Service experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age