3 Month - Fixed Term Contract
Salary: 23K per annum (£11.80 an hour)
A brilliant opportunity to join a global business.
You will be forming excellent working relationships by phone, email, conference calls and may include in person. Working at a high level with internal and external partners at times at a senior level to maximise cash collection.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for setting, agreeing and meeting cash targets.
* Working with the business to drive work in progress into invoicing and payments to terms.
* Escalating and highlighting disputes and resolving where possible.
* Following and maintaining the system diary to chase clients for payment by phone and by email, monitoring progress against forecast and highlighting and resolving issues.
* Managing and monitoring credit limits, customer data and potential bad debts.
Other duties may include some of those listed below:
* Proactively complete administration duties including:
* Posting and allocation of cash
* Daily cash reconciliations
* Monthly statements
* Inbound calls in response to statements
* Preparing and issuing copies of invoices requested by both internal or external stakeholders.
* Managing Credit Control Inbox
* Raising credit note requests.
* Management of unallocated cash including:
* Management of all cash payments into the correct bank accounts.
* Liaising with clients where payments cannot be allocated due to missing remittance advice to ensure correct and accurate allocations and to prevent future allocation problems.
* Calling the bank to gain detail in respect of payments into the banks
* Attainment of cash collection targets as set by business
* Data Cleansing
* Highlight areas of concerns to Supervisor and Manager
* Cash flow
* Problematic debts inclusive of disputes and payment issues.
* Problematic offices / division
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Credit Control experience, ideally with knowledge of litigation processes.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Excellent Time Management.
* Self-motivated and driven.
* Ability to always operate in a professional manner and in line with business practice and policy.
* Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages.
* Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures for example GDPR.
* Ability to follow process and instruction.
* Ability to interpret information and prioritise within given guidelines
* Be able to work as part of a team, helping and assisting other team members and be happy for team members to assist.
* Recognise and highlight areas in need of improvement.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age