- Achievement of the monthly targets.
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes.
- Improve the timely collection of debt.
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports and your understanding of clients.
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least 2 year's previous experience of credit collections from blue chip clients within a global business environment
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- To be target driven and strive for perfection
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- The ability to juggle and keep control of a number of tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to deadlines.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.