Credit Control - ££ competitive salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
A leading European service provider, are looking to recruit a experienced Credit Controller to their dynamic team. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join the Accounts Receivable Team in
the Finance Shared Service Centre based in Manchester. As an FSSC contact, you will build in-depth knowledge and relationships with both external and internal customers.
The successful applicant will be a pro-active, hardworking, multi-tasking individual with a solid Credit Control background. You will is preferred.
Candidates will be confident at communicating at all levels, with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced finance environment. A detailed understanding of cash collection cycles and risk management are essential.
Core duties include
- Collection of aged debt from a portfolio of customers via telephone, email, letter, etc
- Monthly risk assessment of ledger ensuring all customers are trading in line with Group Policy
- Allocate and reconcile multi currency cash to debtor accounts
- Ensure customer disputes are promptly entered on workflow system and communicated to regional contact
- Liaise with internal contacts to resolve customer disputes/account issues
- Effectively manage workflow strategies to review and monitor aged debt to ensure maximum cash collection
- Weekly and monthly reporting packs within specified deadlines
- Working as part of a team to achieve group targets and objectives
This is a great opportunity to join a established organisation who offer a rewarding salary and the opportunity to develop and progress your career
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.