Crash Barrier Erector * Simpson Safety Fencing*
* Develop your skill set in a company that supports personal development
* Earn more with regular overtime opportunities
* Work alongside one of the most experienced teams in the industry
Are you looking for the next progressive, chapter in your CSCS, construction career? The Highly regarded Simpson Safety Fencing are looking for a new operative to be trained in all aspects of safety fencing works. Known for their great care and industry and specialist experience, they are looking to expand with the right personality.
The Ideal Candidate
- An experienced CSCS labourer capable of various fencing activities without supervision
- Knowledgeable in working with safety barriers and/ or vehicle restraint systems
- NHSS Lantra Cards (2B, 5B or 12D) are highly desirable
The right candidate must be willing to be led and work with a small squad of operatives on various locations throughout the country. You will often be required to work away from home with meals and accommodation provided. Reliability, a Hard Work Ethic and taking pride in your work are all fundamental when working with Simpson Safety Fencing. A clean UK driving license and/ or trailer license would be highly desirable.
* Attractive salary and overtime rates that are consistent year round
* Use of company vehicle will fuel allowance for some personal use
* Unrivalled training and career progression opportunities in an establish industry
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity click APPLY now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age