We're proud to be partnering with a successful construction company that delivers a diverse range of construction projects throughout the south of the UK.
As such, we're currently looking to recruit an experienced CPCS Crane Supervisor/Lift Supervisor to work on a development in Shoreham-By-Sea. This full-time role is starting ASAP and will be 12 weeks' work, paying a competitive salary.
Is this Crane Operator role for you?
Based in Shoreham-By-Sea and earning a competitive rate with excellent benefits, you'll be working on-site as a Self Erecting Crane Supervisor/Lift Supervisor.
● Hold a valid BLUE CPCS card with the relevant category for this role.
● Be confident to use your initiative and take control of any situation.
● Be competent, trustworthy and capable of carrying out the required duties.
● Have a friendly manner and work well as part of a committed team.
● Be aware of - and comply with - all relevant health and safety issues.
As a Self Erecting Crane Supervisor with a variety of crane operator experience, you'll be used to flexible working on a bustling site. You'll be confident to be part of a team that expects a hands-on approach from each site member, with a variety of lifts being carried out all day.
● Competitive rates of pay.
● The potential of further work as a CPCS Crane Supervisor/Lift Supervisor.
● Opportunities to advance your skills within a friendly environment.
How to apply:
To apply, you must be able to provide two work-based references, along with a clear copy of your ID and any other relevant qualifications required for the role.
If you have the right skills as a CPCS Crane Supervisor/Lift Supervisor and are looking for your next role, please call or text Shane at Search on 07976 583132 to apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age