Counter-Fraud Solicitor - Manchester (M1)
My client, a leading national Legal 500 firm, has an opening for a Counter-Fraud Solicitor to join them. The successful candidate will be handling a mix of EL/PL and Motor fast-track matters as part of the Counter-Fraud Team. There are great prospects for the right candidate to develop further with this firm and team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Highlighting fraud types, developing a strategy and determining the prospects of success in consideration of all the evidence;
- Consider technical points in respect of indemnity on a case-by-case basis;
- Complying with Court Directions;
- Advocacy in respect of CMCs and Application hearings;
- Complying with SLAs;
- Advising on ancillary matters such as recovery and enforcement;
- Achieving pre-defined billing targets;
My client is willing to consider applications from:
- Candidates with 2+ years PQE as a Solicitor or ILEX (my client is flexible in this respect where the candidate is able to demonstrate the relevant experience);
- Exposure to handling cross class litigated matters and managing a caseload;
- Experience in counter-fraud, insurance litigation practice and indemnity principles;
A great salary (dependent on experience) and benefits package comes with this role. If you fit the criteria please apply or get in touch for a confirdential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.