About this role
Amazing opportunity for a Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor to join a boutique high-end construction consultancy based in central London working with high-net-worth clients on prime and super prime residential and commercial projects.
About the Company
Winning all of their work through word of mouth thanks to their untouchable reputation, this close-knit construction consultancy specialises in prime and super prime residential and commercial projects. From country estates for private individuals to large office fit outs for globally renowned firms, their projects range from £1mill up to £50mill based in London and the Home counties.
* You've come from a consultancy background, not main contracting or sub-contracting
* RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying or commercial management
* Ideally MRICS status or partway through your APC
* Client facing experience, comfortable managing relationships with private clients
* £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* Pension, health-care, Christmas bonus, support in APC, RICS fees, annual pay reviews, performance reviews, branded clothing for site visits
* Working from home opportunities (1/2 days pw)
* Enjoyable close knit family team environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Construction & Property
07 March 2024
Cost Manager/Project Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, RICS Fees/APC support
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Unique Contract, Overtime, Additional Training
Air Conditioning Engineer
Paid Travel, No Call Out, Frequent Overtime
Learn more about a career in Construction & Property
A highly skilled industry like construction and property needs an experienced hand. We can help you navigate your career, whether you’re just starting out or are already working in the field.