Corporate Tax Manager
Salary to £50,000 plus Company car and excellent Benefits package
Search Consultancy are delighted to be supporting our corporate big 4 client with the recruitment for an experienced, qualified Corporate Tax Manager for the Manchester office.
The ideal candidate for the Corporate Tax Manager role will be able to demonstrate exceptional tax compliance skills coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines and produce a first class product ready for issue to our clients.
This role involves working on clients of all sizes and across a wide range of sectors.
Key Responsibilities -
* Maintain a portfolio of clients and take responsibility for ensuring their tax computations are prepared to a high standard and on a timely basis.
* Oversee the work of your team, providing development and guidance as needed.
* Visiting clients where appropriate.
* On more complex cases you will act as the main conduit with the client to obtain additional information as it is required.
* Identify and resolve technical issues, preparing technical analysis and involving specialists as appropriate to prepare or review analysis.
* Carry out a full manager review of computations and other deliverables prior to sending to clients and HMRC.
* Provide advice and support to the team as requested, including any assistance in the drafting of responses to HMRC and preparation of tax disclosures.
This new role will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to develop and grow in this supportive corporate environment.
If you are looking for a progressive environment and this role appeals please apply through the website to Stewart Pearson at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.