Corporate Tax Manager - Edinburgh
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Manager for a leading independent accountancy practice in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will manage a team of tax professionals working with a growing client portfolio, providing advisory and compliance services. You will have solid experience in corporate tax matters from within a practice environment, being responsible for reviewing corporate tax provisions, computations and returns, and providing technical advice on advisory projects.
* Manage a portfolio of clients, delivering work according to budgets and deadlines
* Manage, coach and develop a team of tax professionals
* Provide technical advice of specialist advisory projects
* Maintain strong client relationships and identify business development opportunities
* Review corporate tax provisions, computations and tax returns
* Responsibility for managing the fee aspect of client interaction
* Liaise with other service lines within the firm, providing a co-ordinated service
* CTA qualified or qualified by experience
* Expertise in corporate tax matters from within an accountancy practice environment
* Excellent understanding of tax legislation and the ability to communicate technical matters to clients
* Experience of managing and coaching staff
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Business development aptitude, effective time manager and commercial awareness
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary, flexible working hours, additional benefits (including pension) and the opportunity to further develop your skills in one of the mostly highly respected teams in the country.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.