Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a qualified Corporate Tax Manager for a leading mid-tier accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will provide tax compliance services to a portfolio of clients from a wide range of sectors, taking responsibility for ensuring that tax services are prepared and submitted to a high standard and within deadlines. There will also be ad hoc tax advisory work as required
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients to understand their tax compliance requirements
* Review of corporate tax computations and returns prepared by the team
* Group tax work for large and complex businesses
* Support the Partners and Manager with ad hoc advisory work
* Manage, coach and develop junior members of the team, supporting them in their development
* Delegate work to the rest of the team as appropriate
* Ensure that all deadlines and budgets are adhered to
* ATT/CTA/ACA qualified
* Significant experience from a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10 or mid-tier)
* Experience with leading a team of tax professionals
* Exceptional communication skills
* Proficient in Alphatax software
In return you will join a firm in the process of growing giving you the opportunity to progress as far as you want in your career while also providing an excellent work/life balance that can be flexible depending on your requirements.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.