Are you a Corporate Receptionist looking for a part time permanent role working 3 Days a week? You must be and confident dealing with people on all levels of communication in person and via telephone
Sounds suitable? Then read on……..
I have a great part time opportunity for an efficient Receptionist to join my client's team at a reputable company based in Edinburgh City. The post is permanent working as part of a supportive and collaborative team of 3, your duties and responsibilities as Receptionist will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival to the office in a polite, professional and friendly manner
- Handling incoming telephone calls/enquiries from clients and passing to relevant team member
- Signing visitors in and out of the office
- Responding to email enquiries politely and professionally and passing to relevant team member
- Assisting with diary management, booking meeting rooms and travel/accommodation as required
- Assisting with catering set ups for meetings
- All general ad hoc administration including typing up of templates, letters, amending spreadsheets, printing, filing, photocopying and scanning of documents
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A professional, confident and personable approach with clients
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Packages
My client is looking for an immediate start so interviews will be held ASAP
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now to be considered!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.