Corporate Receptionist - Central London - £28,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Receptionist to join a Central London Insurance Broker. This would be a great opportunity for an existing Corporate Receptionist, or someone coming from; a 5 star hotel, luxury residential/private members club, or high end cabin crew.
What is required?
- Impeccable appearance with great communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of 5 star service and a demonstrated history of delivering this
- Computer literate
- An approachable and can do attitude
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience in a customer facing position
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Welcome & greet all guests/ visitors to the reception area
- Welcome and escort guests to meeting rooms, taking coats and luggage as required
- Offer refreshments in the lounge area if guests are waiting and ensure you keep them updated on their host's arrival
- Maintain a professional, polite and considerate manner at all times
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities
If you have the relevant skill set and ready for an exciting new challenge in the fast paced corporate world. Please get in touch with Hannah at Search Consultancy Brighton, or apply to the role today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.