Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Corporate Receptionist - £21,000 - £22,000 - Monday - Friday
An exciting opportunity to join an established front of house team who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service are seeking a receptionist to join their team. This role is available prior to Christmas and my client is looking to interview customer centric candidates who have a passion for anticipating client's expectations.
The position will involve the following duties and responsibilities
* The welcome of all guests in a professional manner ensuring a smooth visitor journey
* Ensuring that all visitors and employees abide by the Covid 19 rules and regulations in place
* Hosting of all visitors and employees to their destination
* Communication to the relevant parties that their guests have arrived
* Responding to internal and external calls professionally
* Responding to client requests
* Anticipating client requirements accordingly
* The booking of meeting space
* The management of locker space
* Ensuring all communal areas are kept clean and tidy and communicating with the relevant teams to ensure all spaces are kept to the required standard
* To work closely with key stakeholders forging positive working relationships with the community
The required experience and attributes is as follows:
* Immaculate presentation
* This role would be attractive to candidates who have a hospitality hotel reception, airline background or candidates who come from a customer service centric background
* Great communication skills and an enjoyment of helping and assisting people
* Someone who is fastidious about detail
* A team player - you will be joining an established team who care about their contribution to delivering great service
* Flexible and the willingness to work outside of the job description
* Excellent Microsoft packages experience as there is some reporting to this role
In return you will receive the following
* A 40 hour contract Monday - Friday (Core hours)
* An opportunity to join an award winning team
* A thoutough induction programme
* Opportunity for progression
* Salary of £22,000 + 28 days holiday plus a uniform
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.