Job Title: Corporate Reception Manager
Job Type: Permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week
Job Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a Reception / Guest Services Manager for a leading corporate reception services outsourcer for one of their Central London sites, managing a team of 4 receptionists to provide a 5* service to all clients.
Based in fantastic offices, you will be responsible for leading a front of house team to represent a major British retailer in their head offices.
Duties will include:
* Remaining accountable and responsible for defining what excellent service looks like
* Creating a framework for service and introducing and delivering this vision throughout the contract
* Manage, motivate and develop individuals within the team to enable them to meet and exceed client expectations at all times - team motivation, pride and engagement are essential
* To have a complete understanding of the finances within budget
* Oversee the service delivery and compliance in all areas
* Manage, maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate must have a demonstrable and proven experience in leading service delivery in a corporate environment, as well as a background in people management.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Mesh in the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.