Legal PA- Corporate and Commercial - Southampton
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal PA to join a well established law firm in their Southampton office. This role would see you providing legal support within their busy Corporate department.
This role is full time, permanent and is paying up to £26,000 per annum. Alongside this competitive salary, there is also a very attractive benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To provide general audio typing support using digital dictation
* To provide telephone support to designated fee-earners
* To administer filing including opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files as well as dealing with photocopying and scanning
* To maintain and update the departmental diary
* To support the billing process to fee earners
Experience and qualities required:
* Experience as a legal secretary, ideally within a corporate and commercial department
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritise
* Level 3 Cilex qualification is desire but not essential
* Ability to prioritise your workload
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.