Search Consultancy currently has a rare opportunity for a Corporate Insolvency specialist to join a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants in Glasgow.
The firm is one of the most dynamic and progressive in the country, offering a huge amount of opportunity to develop your professional skills working with some of the most talented people in the industry. Personal development is extremely important to the business, and you will be given all the support and advice you need to reach your potential.
If you are currently working in corporate insolvency as a Senior Administrator and are looking for the next step in your career, or are an Assistant Manager seeking a new challenge.
* Manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases (predominantly liquidations and administration), ensuring excellent service, compliance and progression
* Undertake all aspects of the process, from appointment to conclusion
* Commence investigations and enquiries into case related matters
* Report case progression to senior management
* Assist with the businesses marketing activities
* Significant experience working in corporate insolvency - essential
* CPI qualification highly desirable
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral
* The ability to work with minimal supervision
* An Ambitious and driven personality
In return you will be provided with a competitive base salary, flexible working hours and free car parking, as well as the opportunity for quick career advancement.
Is this you?
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.