Corporate Finance Consultant (Contract)
Manchester City Centre
Salary to £70,000 equivalent (To 6 month contract)
Search Consultancy are currently supporting a large blue chip Professional Services client with the recruitment of Corporate Finance Consultant who have a international footprint.
The role of Corporate Finance Consultant is based in Manchester city centre and will be supporting the business in the delivery of key high level corporate M&A activity.
The Corporate Finance Consultant will take the lead in all Corporate finance projects across the globe for this blue chip entity.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Lead the global M&A activity for the business
- Complete all due diligence on potential acquisitions including analysis and financial performance
- See all transactions through to completion ensuring all corporate activity is completed
- Working with key stakeholders across the business, supporting the Business partnering team
- Applying commercial understanding to all processes ensuring fit for purpose and a valid transaction.
As a practice trained qualified accountant you will have extensive high level transaction experience ideally gained in a corporate lead advisory or full corporate finance environment.
You will be able to add you commercial acumen to the technical skill set from a corporate grounding in the Corporate Finance world.
As a project this role is required for up to a six month period in order to support the business at a high level with an M&A capacity, providing excellent exposure and experience to add to an already impressive CV.
If the role is of interest please apply to Stewart Pearson at Search Consultancy through the website as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age