Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Corporate Finance Analyst for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will deliver corporate finance assignments for a wide range of clients, enabling them to be successful. This will range from valuations, transactions, mergers & acquisitions, business disposals, fund raising and forecasts.
This role would suit a newly qualified Chartered Accountant from either an audit or general practice background that is looking to focus on a career in finance.
* Coordinate and deliver a wide range of corporate finance projects
* Build and maintain a strong market presence and relationships with the firm's clients
* Prepare and review forecasts, business valuations and targets for acquisitions/disposals
* Attend networking events and meetings with key business contacts
* Help identify new business opportunities and assist in presenting proposals to clients
* Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)
* Several years experience in an accountancy practice environment
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong technical and project management skills
* Demonstrable business acumen/commercial awareness
* The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
* The drive to become one of the leading CF professionals in Scotland
In return you will be provided with the opportunity to make a significant impact of the growth of the business, along with a market leading salary and benefits.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.