I am currently working with a well known financial services firm in Bristol that are looking to add a Corporate Pension Consultant to their team in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a personable and self-motivated individual; articulate, with a good general technical knowledge of pensions and employee benefits, with excellent attention to detail, to work in a varied and fast-paced role, at an exciting time in the development of the business.
Primarily, the function of the role would be to manage existing corporate client relationships, providing general advice, and ensuring that projects and services are co-ordinated, delivered and communicated effectively, and in line with the agreed client engagement.
A 'typical' day would consist of:
- Visiting a client to go through an annual pension report, and working together to identify any potential improvements, and relevant employee communications, for the coming year.
- Delivering a financial wellbeing presentation to employees of a corporate client, followed by one-to-one 'drop in' session for employees with individual queries.
- Preparation of client reports (using data provided by the pension/benefit/service providers) - e.g. Pension Salary Exchange; Annual GPP Review Reports.
- Arranging a series of client employee presentations via company HR managers.
Main responsibilities would be:
- Attending, and often chairing, corporate client meetings.
- Providing corporate client presentations and workshops on a variety of topics.
- Preparing and/or reviewing corporate client reports.
- Working with colleagues to develop new financial services and initiatives.
To be considered for the role you are likely to have:
- Proven experience in the role of corporate client account management - preferably at a benefits consultancy firm; pension provider or insurance company.
- Proven experience of working with insurers and pension providers, negotiating terms, and project managing and establishing new pensions.
- Business consultancy skills - demonstrated ability to identify the need for additional services to be introduced to clients.
- Good historic client relationships and proven loyalty.
- A proven track record of planning, project management, and organisational skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
On joining the business:
- A competitive salary
- 3 x salary life assurance
- free parking
- unique employee-only benefits from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced price cinema tickets
- free fruit
- free on-site gym
- 27 days' annual leave and your birthday off
Following successful completion of your probation period:
- A health cash plan with the option to increase your cover and claim back trips to the opticians, dentist and more
- An employee assistance programme
- A Group Personal Pension Plan membership with a 3% employee contribution, 5% employer contribution
- voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme and give as you earn
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.