Job Title: Corporate Collections Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: Up to £24,000. OTE £30,000
Job Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Hybrid working offered!
The package for the position of Corporate Collections Advisor is:
- £24,000 per annum plus monthly bonus of approx £500
- Amazing offices in Manchester City Centre
- The option of hybrid working once fully trained
- Amazing career progression opportunities as part of a Global business!
- No weekend work or late shifts
- Up to 38 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounts at shops and leisure facilities
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus, much more
We are looking for exceptional people to join our growing Corporate Collections Advisor team in Manchester City Centre! You must have previous Collections, Debt Management or Credit Control experience, excel at delighting customers and be motivated to build a career in Customer Service. We will teach you everything you need to know and support you to become the best Collections advisor you can be!
This is your chance to work for one of the best companies in the market! They are a leader in their industry and are continuing to expand...You will be given the opportunity to grow and progress whilst receiving excellent training and ongoing development
Your day to day responsibilities as a Corporate Collections Advisor will include:
* Making inbound and outbound calls collecting payments and arrears
* Acting as a first point of contact for the our valued customers
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* General administration duties
For the position of Corporate Collections Agent we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience in Collections, Debt Management or Credit Control
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for customer service
* A polite and professional telephone manor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.