Our client is looking for a commercially focused Associate or Senior Associate to join a highly regarded Corporate team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
This is an opportunity to join a band one award-winning M&A team in Ukraine, working high-profile M&A and private equity transactions in countries throughout Central & Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and beyond.
You will be responsible for a variety of work in a broad-based role including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity;
- Providing efficient professional support to senior lawyers and partners;
- Managing, co-ordinating and supervising the work of others including more junior members of the team and lawyers in the jurisdictions involved;
- Developing professional client relationships;
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm; and
- Active involvement in marketing events.
The ideal candidate will speak exceptional English, hold a common law qualification, have excellent drafting and negotiation skills and be excited by the prospect of working on high profile transactions.
Our client is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. They are ranked within the top 10 largest law firms by lawyer headcount as well as in the UK by revenue. They have clients in 42 countries from 74 offices worldwide.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.