Our client is looking for a bright and commercially focused Associate to join a highly regarded Corporate team in London.
You will be responsible for a variety of work in a broad based role including;
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity and Equity Capital Markets
- Providing efficient professional support to partners
- Developing professional client relationships
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Involvement in marketing events
- Managing and supervising the work of others including trainees
You will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice. The role is client facing and sound interpersonal skills are essential. Ideally, you will have 2 - 5 years PQE in a leading law firm.
Our client is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. They are ranked within the top 10 largest law firms by lawyer headcount as well as in the UK by revenue. They have clients in 42 countries from 74 offices worldwide.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.