Corporate Administrative Assistant - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administrator/Legal Assistant to join a reputable, award winning and rapidly growing law firm in London. The role would see you providing support to multiple fee earners within a fast paced Corporate department.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Opening and closing of files
* Amending and preparing documents
* Dealing with all aspects of money laundering for new clients
* Processing credit checks on new clients
* Maintaining and amending the client database
Experience and qualities required:
* Previous experience within a Corporate department is essential
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organisation and administration skills with the ability to priories and organise a workload
* A friendly and personable approach
* Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
The successful candidate will also be offered with an excellent salary and benefits package as well as fantastic career progression opportunities.
If you think you have the relevant skills required and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.