Investment Operations Analyst - Corporate Actions - London - salary dependant upon experience
Purpose of Job:
Administration of core investment operations and operations integrated with outsourced providers activities delivered to the required standards in accordance with internal and regulatory procedures standards and requirements.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Production of Client Investment Performance Reporting.
2. Administration of the process for Issue management to ensure timely resolution.
3. Production of client reports.
4. Processing of corporate actions in conjunction with third party provider
5. Process all Dealing Administration tasks using relevant systems and in accordance with procedures.
6. Fee calculations and fee processing including:
a. Management fee processing
b. IFA Fee processing
c. Transaction reporting
* Industry experience within Financial Services operating in a similar role within Operations/Middle Office function
* Ideally a broad understanding of investments across back, middle and front office
* Working with external service providers
* Knowledge of processing Corporate Actions
* Customer and Stakeholder Management Skills
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
* Team oriented
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office: Word and Excel
* Working with accuracy
* Making Improvements
* Serving customers
* Team working
* Investment Operations Manager (Managed by) Brokers
* Team (Manage / direct / support) Custodians Banks
* Client Operations (Liaise with) Corporate Institutions
* Front Office - Portfolio managers/Investment Team/Traders (Liaise with) CREST/EUROCLEAR
* Compliance (Guided by) Solution providers
* Risk (liaise with)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.