Search Consultancy is a market leading recruitment business, located within a modern new office in central Manchester. Due to continued growth we are seeking to appoint a Business Administrator working within our Energy Team.
Working alongside an experienced team you will gain extensive training and support working towards Business Administration Level 3 NVQ.
* Collating employment documents, recording information on the system and chasing any missing information
* Update holidays spreadsheets and candidates employment files
* Handle queries from clients and candidates
* Supporting the team with general administration tasks.
We will give you the training required to succeed within this role, we are however looking for the following skills:
* Basic fundamental Excel skills (use of spreadsheets, formulae, formatting etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Team player
* Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment, working to deadlines
* Organised with excellent attention to detail.
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression within Search
* Support and training, Business Administration Level 3 NVQ Qualification
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* A great place to work with lots of social and charity activities.
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are looking to develop your business administration skills then this could be a great role for you. Please contact Sarah ASAP to discuss this in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age