Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Conveyancing Paralegal - Woking
My client, a specialist Property Law firm, are looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy team in Woking. The role initially involves assisting multiple fee earners with their busy caseload - however offers excellent career progression opportunities over time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare letters and correspondence
* Case preparation and preparing bundles
* Conducting legal research
* Arranging and attending conferences and client meetings
Skills and experience required:
* A minimum of 12 months experience within a Conveyancing department
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines.
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.