Conveyancing Paralegal - Thame
My client, a well established and reputable law firm, are looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Lender Finance/Bridging team.
The role would be ideal for a Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant looking to progress their career. You will be responsible for providing extensive administrative and legal support to the fee earners.
The role is full time, permanent and is offering a competitive salary and benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review and draft routine legal documents
* Create and maintain case files
* Conduct legal research
* Dealing with enquiries from Companies House and Land Registry
* Dealing with post completion work
Experience and qualifications required:
* 1-2 years experience within a Property department
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.