Legal Secretary - Conveyancing - Ashford
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge within an award winning, reputable law firm?
The role would see you supporting multiple fee earners within their Ashford office. The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £21,000 per annum.
The role is very client focused within a fast paced, busy law firm within an extremely friendly and inclusive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Audio and copy typing all correspondence
* Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
* To undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing and updating client details
* Arranging appointments
* Access and input data onto the firm's client case management system
Experience and qualifications requires:
* Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Conveyancing department
* The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload whilst meeting tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong attention to detail
If have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.